Friday, May 19, 2017

string thing 195



Adele Bruno has a challenge on her blog for using a particular string and specified tangles. I haven't done many of the challenges lately but this week I got the bug and had to try it out. I was inspired to try out the technique of linking one tangle to another. You can see the way the Printemps and Strutz connect. The tangles used here are Printemps from Zentangle, Strutz from Sarah Fowler, and Tessell from Judy Okawa,  If you want to try it yourself the link is  http://tickledtotangle.blogspot.com/2017/05/its-string-thing-195.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and most appreciated. Please email me if you want a response sent to you.

I regret that I've had to add the verification again due to a large amount of spam.